Annual membership fees:
Business or Household $20 per annum
Although email is the preferred and most efficient way for the management committee to communicate and circulate news and information, the committee recognises that not everyone uses email.
If possible, please fill out and submit your application for membership per email.
Otherwise, you can mail your completed membership application including a cheque or money order to:
Gingin Water Group Inc.
c/o The Treasurer
PO Box 289
GINGIN WA 6503
Qualifications for membership of the Gingin Water Group Inc.
Membership is open to:
- Any person over the age of eighteen (18) years at the date of acceptance who has an interest in the objects of the Gingin Water Group Inc.
- A nominated representative from any Commonwealth, State or Local government body or other non government organisation who, from time to time, may be invited to provide a delegate to the Gingin Water Group Inc.
INFORMATION for APPLICANTS
(including extracts from section 27 of the Associations Incorporation Act)
ACCEPTANCE OF MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
- If your application is accepted, your name and address will be recorded in a register of members and be made available to other members, upon request, under section 27 of the Associations Incorporation Act.
- You can access or correct personal information (your name and address) by contacting the Association.
- If the obligations under the Associations Incorporation Act are not complied with, the Association can be wound up.
- You can contact the Association at:
c/o The Treasurer.
PO Box 289
- If your application is accepted you are entitled to inspect and make a copy of the register of members under section 27 of the Associations Incorporation Act.
- If your application is accepted you are entitled to inspect and make a copy of the rules (constitution) of the association under section 28 of the Associations Incorporation Act.
REJECTION OF APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
If your application for membership is rejected by the Committee:
You may give notice of your intention to appeal within 14 days of being advised of the rejection (rule 5(4)). The Association in a general meeting, no later than the next annual general meeting, must confirm or set aside the decision of the Committee rejecting your application, after giving you a reasonable opportunity to be heard or to make written representations to the general meeting (rule 5(5)).